Sunday, July 31, 2011

streetogrOFFY - "Look Away"


Toronto Street Photography
f/8 1/1600s ISO400
Canon EOS 5d,  35mm
May 20,2011

This photo came from my first time doing street photography in Toronto.  Up until this point I had always just done my photography in the small village that I live in.  It was just an wonderful experience working in the "big" city. 



At first the amount of people around was almost overwhelming and I was shooting pictures like a machine gun.  After a bit I overcame this initial information overload and started seeing again.

I just loved the capure in this photo of both the people looking in opposite directions

2 comments:

Penelope J. said...

Like the idea of two people looking in opposite directions. I'm not a photographer but I'd love to be able to try my hand at StreetoGGROPHY. Unable to do so, all I can do is write about my observations when I'm out walking in the street.

JIM said...

I really enjoy seeing your talents grow.. really great street image. You could have called in Alexandria and added mystery to it lol


http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/08/photographing-alaska-and-grizzlies.html

Get Updates Delivered Direct

Subscribe to The RSS Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner